Our CDI services include but are not limited to the following:
- Assess the CDI function on-site by observing and interviewing the principals involved in the CDI activities. We provide a report that becomes the blueprint for improving the CDI function.
- Re-engineering the CDI function often includes strengthening the relationship between CDI Specialists and the Coding function. Strong reporting forms the basis for achieving and monitoring functional improvement in CDI.
- We are frequently asked to provide an interim CDI director/manager to bridge the time needed to recruit, hire and transition to an employee director/manager.
- After needs/resources assessment, will develop customized CDI workflows that route cases to preferred resources (existing or MPA-provided; on-site or remote) to optimize productivity and target high value cases accordingly.
- We will also establish criteria for CDI Management to monitor existing case loads and, based on volume or priority, easily re-route cases to the appropriate resources accordingly.
- Utilize technology metrics to identify opportunities to improve performance and demonstrate the effectiveness of the CDI program.